Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pre-Thanksgiving Workouts!

Pre-Thanksgiving Workouts!

Tuesday: 15 min elyptical, level 10, hill setting
                10 min stair climber, level 10, fat burn setting
                60 min Pilates reformer


Wednesday: (AM) 60 min spin class


Plan for the Day
:
~1/2 a day of work
~Baking pies with mom
~Bike ride with dad
~Verizon to upgrade my (ancient) blackberry
~Shower
~Wine and sushi with the ladies
~Mini-reunion with high school friends

I'm off...Happy Thanksgiving Eve, everyone!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like a great day! I'm jealous of your wine and sushi meal. No drinking for me tonight bc of my race but I'll be thinking about my post-race wine as motivation to finish fast (wino :D) Have a happy Thanksgiving and T-giving Eve!

dawn @ running the dawn said...

that sounds like a perfect day! have fun and happy thanksgiving.

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

Great workout!! Your day sounds amazing except the shower part ha! Have fun biking, baking and wineing (okay, that is not a word).
Happy Thanksgiving!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Happy Thxgiving! We had to run inside today...-6 temps will do that to you! i envy your bike ride!! Cooper is enjoying the snow though (I posted some pics of him!)

Laury@TheFitnessDish said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!!! Looks like you had a great workout!!! I hope you enjoyed the pies you bakes ;-)

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

What kind of pies did you bake with your mom?