Thursday, June 24, 2010

Delivery!

Guess what came today?? I'll give you a hint...




My Racing Flats!


As you can see, I went with the Brooks T6 Racer...



I tried them on and they are lovely...so light!


I plan to break them in during the Pine Beach 5k this weekend!


Too bad they won't match any of my outfits...

3 comments:

All Things Jaime said...

New shoes! FUN!!! Good luck this weekend! I hope they make you extra speedy! You may be the only person in the world with smaller feet than me! Mine are 6.5 :)

Love the pink and green, too! I have that sports bra in almost every color except that green ... time to hit up the store!

TMB @ RACING WITH BABES said...

Yay for new racers! And yay for Pine Beach! That's my hometown!

Run DMT said...

Fellow runner here visiting you from LBS and I'm so glad I did! Love your blog!

Nice shoes! I love Brooks shoes. I used to wear the Infinity , but now I wear Saucony Omni. Well, at the moment I am using them as walking shoes. I'm about 9 months pregnant with baby #3 and had to take a break from running about 2 months ago. I really miss it and can't wait to run again after I drop this baby.