Wonderful photos your dad took! i'm still so jealous you got to run in such a great event!
This is so cute!Your weekend seemed like a blast. The puppy is so cute I love it! My parents have a place down the shore too and I totally get the peace and serenity that comes with just being down there.
Great pics! Have fun with the mile repeats tomorrow ... they're my least favorite. Hopefully you'll like them much better!! :)Kara's been a busy girl this past week!
Those are great photos...I'm trying to run and having a hard time "enjoying it" since I am starting from the beginning.I love your blog and bookmarked it!I hope you have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wonderful photos your dad took! i'm still so jealous you got to run in such a great event!
This is so cute!
Your weekend seemed like a blast. The puppy is so cute I love it! My parents have a place down the shore too and I totally get the peace and serenity that comes with just being down there.
Great pics!
Have fun with the mile repeats tomorrow ... they're my least favorite. Hopefully you'll like them much better!! :)
Kara's been a busy girl this past week!
Those are great photos...I'm trying to run and having a hard time "enjoying it" since I am starting from the beginning.
I love your blog and bookmarked it!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
Post a Comment