Love love love! He is SO cute and will make a WONDERFUL running partner when he's bigger!
Absolutely adorable!
I love the name Cooper! And he is so cute!
Keri-I'm a friend of David and he forwarded me your blog. Great blog!You can check out my blog at:andreachronicles314.blogspot.com.I love your race recaps and how you track your heart rates!
Oh my stinkin' goodness! I wub him! so cute... and he'll be a great running partner when he grows up a little!
He is SO adorable I am super jealous!!!
OMG I want him!!
He is so cute! Makes me want one!! :)
Hi there...stopping by from Carrots 'n Cake. Cooper is so cute! I miss the puppy days!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Love love love! He is SO cute and will make a WONDERFUL running partner when he's bigger!
Absolutely adorable!
I love the name Cooper! And he is so cute!
Keri-
I'm a friend of David and he forwarded me your blog. Great blog!
You can check out my blog at:
andreachronicles314.blogspot.com.
I love your race recaps and how you track your heart rates!
Oh my stinkin' goodness! I wub him! so cute... and he'll be a great running partner when he grows up a little!
He is SO adorable I am super jealous!!!
OMG I want him!!
He is so cute! Makes me want one!! :)
Hi there...stopping by from Carrots 'n Cake. Cooper is so cute! I miss the puppy days!
Post a Comment