Thursday, June 17, 2010

Track and Cross Train

Track Workout
Overall Summary
4.0 Miles
27:36
6:53 average pace
(I stopped to walk in between most of the time and stopped the watch...)
5:07 best pace

The Workout

10 min warm up
400~ 5:52
400~ 5:53
200~ 5:30
200~ 5:28
600~ 6:03
600~ 5:57
800~ 6:03
800~ 6:06

The workout was supposed to be: 200, 400, 600, 800, 800, 600, 400, 200. Don't ask me why I did it out of order!

Wednesday: Cross Train
15 minute elliptical (warm up/cross train)

Move Weight Reps
Chest Press (hands face in) 35, 35, 50 3 (12, 12, 8)
Chest Press (hands face out) 35 3 (12, 12, 8)
Shoulder Press 35, 35, 25 3 x 8
Bicep Curls (free weights) 12 3 x 10
Bicep Culrs (machine) 30 1 x 8
Triceps (free weight) 12, 15 3 x 10
Plank x3 (medicine ball, bosu) N/A 3 x 1 min
Lateral Raise w/ Calf Lift 10 3 x 10
Lat Pull Down 40 3 x 10

As you can see I'm a bit all over the place. I'm still trying to figure out what to do and what works best. Also, I need to come up with a few alternate moves/machines just in case the ones I want are taken :) Overall I think the workout was pretty good!

2 comments:

All Things Jaime said...

I didn't think it was possible, but I think you're getting even speedier!!! I was so going to do Steamtown but now am probably doing Apalachicola! Are you still running Steamtown? Everything else has been sold out for months!!

Great workout!

Maureen Lisa said...

You're bad ass! I can't believe at one point you hit 5:07. Holy shit!!!! You go get it!