Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pink and Green Thursday - Workout Edition


Hello! So Elle has been doing these wonderful Pink and Green Thursday posts inspired by the Pink Preppy Lilly Lover and being a Lilly lover myself, I just couldn't resist participating...with a runner spin of course!

Therefore, I present to you...Pink and Green Thursday - The Workout Edition!














9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I love green!

And I love your blog. ;)

Lilacandgrey said...

great blog! Maybe I will finally be inspired to run ;P
<3 cara

Elle said...

love it glad you joined! love that puppy!

Stephanie said...

Love the pink and green workout gear, I am a Huge Lilly fan too! Nike makes the perfect color pink little spandex shorts to go with that sports bra too;)

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Hi sweet Keri, I am so tickled that you played along for Pink & Green Thursday this week! Your pink and green workout gear is precious and your pink and green argyle water bottle, and I love the picture of your little baby Cooper, I think he really likes your water bottle too! :) Happy weekend pretty lady!

erica said...

Oh my goodness I really want your water bottle! Love it!

xo have a fab weekend!

Run DMT said...

Love the pink and green meme! How cool! You got some great shots there!

Robyn said...

I have the same sportsbra but in blue :) I love that waterbottle!