I got a puppy...
went to a graduation party...
The ladies and I went in on a beautiful pearl necklace from Tiffany's for our med school graduate, otherwise known as "Doctor Gbabe"
got a haircut
ran a hot and sloooow 10 Miles...
...and received a surprise in the mail. Remember that really hot 5-mile race I ran back in May? Well apparently I did better than I thought because I received a $50 check in the mail over the weekend! It was a championship race, and they were giving away $3000 in prize money and 50 of those dollars went to me! I usually don't do too well in races with lots of prize money because all the good runners come out so this was an unexpected surprise! I shall use it to buy more running stuff!
Now it is time to do this:
3 comments:
Cooper is too cute! Congrats on the unexpected cash!
Cooper is adorable! He'll be a great running partner. Too bad my Lucy won't run for anything haha
He is so f'in cute!!!! I'm so jealous!
Post a Comment