The Stats
5.0 miles
7:26 average pace
5:21 best pace
*No HR monitor today...
The Workout
10 min warm-up
5-800s @ 10k goal race pace
w/ a 400 meter RI (jog) in between
Cool-down
Splits
1~ 3:19 (6:31 pace)
2~ 3:17 (6:35 pace)
3~ 3:12 (6:22 pace)
4~ 3:16 (6:32 pace)
5~ 3:20 (6:36 pace)
My legs felt great the whole time, never like I was going to fast and I will definitely take today to rest up for tomorrow. I hope to run the 10k this weekend at under a 6:45 average pace, so I clearly was going a little too fast, but my legs felt so good! The humidity was high and I was breathing heavily but I figured I would recover from that by the race on Saturday (I hope). This morning I also feel great after a solid night's sleep and an early wake up call from Mr. Cooper :) But really, I mean how could I be mad at this face?
3 comments:
Good Luck this weekend girl....
Mr. Cooper is just such a stinkin' cute boy! I'm glad you're taking lots and lots of pictures of him now, b/c he's going to grow sooo fast.. you won't even remember that he was this little and cute!
I think it'll be okay that you ran those 800's! Nice job and that face is adorable!!
Heyy just came across your blog and am loving it! What a cute puppy! You have a new follower!
xo
Post a Comment