*So apparently I was a little “tipsy” when I wrote yesterday evening’s post.
A few clarifications:
~Please do not put yesterday’s recipe into a blender. I used a juicer. I probably should have mentioned that part.
~I did not have a 20-miler today. My schedule actually said 18 but I made it 15, bringing me to 40 miles for the week. Finally.
15-miler
10.75 miles outside, with dad @ 8:55
4.25 miles on treadmill @ 8:53
Total Run: 15 miles, 2 hours, 14 minutes.
Unfortunately, I forgot my ipod and magazines so the treadmill part was torture.
This was the view of my car from my parent’s doorstep:
I refueled with this:
More green juice, this one was made by my mom.
In a juicer.
*How do you feel about Britney’s new song?
I don’t think I like it, but the local radio stations are playing it alllllll the time. It is catchy though and has been in my head all day.
*Don’t worry, I was not actually tipsy yesterday while writing my posts and running on the treadmill…
7 comments:
we had a gorgeous day today, temps in the mid 20s. great job on the miles this week.
Funny you mention britney's song...it's in my head right now. It's not my favorite of hers, but definitely catchy.
So much snow is right! My long run today was awful...I had to constantly slow down whenever there was snow. So annoying!
Oh my goodness!!! SO MUCH SNOW!!!!! Good job on the long run this week!
I did not know that she has a new song. Apparently I have spent way too much time in Europe.
My car saw snow once, it was on a mountain a long way off...
Not really a fan of the new Britney song. I like some of her music, but that one's not really good to me.
Post a Comment