They include:
*Download new music for my ipod
*Tempo Run on the treadmill
*Call support to fix a blog issue (special thanks to Jen, who has been helping me with all of the issues I have been having thus far!)
*Study for the personal trainer test (less than a month to go…)
*Make dinner (Maybe something from here?)
Coop is loving this snow. Every time I take him out in it, I have to drag him inside.
Action shots:
I’m off to get going on the to do list. Want to help me out?
*What is your favorite song right now?
I am not used to listening to music while running, because when I run outside I don’t need it, but on the treadmill, I definitely need it!
Poll: Do you listen to music when you run? Always, sometimes, or never?
11 comments:
I love that "g6" song. that is about as much as i know hahaha! it's just so catchy!
Sara
lol I'm learning to love the snow, since it's not going away anytime soon!
Love "Candle" by The White Tie Affair (especially the Razor and Guido Edit, it's a bit more upbeat, but I love the original too :D)
I had to do my tempo today on the treadmill too because of the snow.
I generally don't listen to music when I run, mainly for safety reasons (I run alone in the AM). On the treadmill I watch TV...so I can tell you all about MTV reality shows but music, not so much!
YAY FOR NO SCHOOL!!! Sounds like the perfect day to me!! I am so obsessed with 'Coming Home' by Diddy right now!! I ALWAYS LISTEN TO MUSIC unless I run on Sunday....for some reason I want a spiritual experience on a sunday run ha! Enjoy the rest of your day off!
We've got tons of snow here in CT and got sent home early, too! I'm planning a nice long run with my extra time.
If I'm on the treadmill I watch tv while I'm running, but if I'm outside I listen to podcasts. Keeps my mind occupied.
Ugh, Keri. I am SO ready for spring. This snow is annoying already! I am sure you are enjoying the snow days though! For me, I don't work, no pay. It's no fun :(
The puppy looks so cute in the snow though. Love it.
I REALLY need new music. I feel like an old lady. I don't even know what's new...and my iPod is almost un-listenable (is that even a word?)...I NEED new stuff, especially for the workouts!
I never listen to music! That's just me--I love having all my senses about me when running.
I'm on the other side of the coin than you with the snow--I work from home. When my kids are off (as they were today and will surely be tomorrow!) it sets me back. Blech!
I really like The Cave by Mumford & Son. Good song. I ALWAYS listen to music when I run. Can't do it without!
I'm a teacher and I'm definitely sick of the snow...but I won't complain about snow days ;)
I can't stand running without music, anywhere!I've been wanting new songs for my playlist though, I was so sick of my old ones. I like Rhianna a lot, as well as Settlin by Sugarland. Also, normally not a Eminem fan but for some reason, Lose Yourself just works for me when I am running.
I only every listen to music if i'm running alone, and that isn't often, but if I'm walking the dogs alone I listen to Cris de Burgh
Post a Comment