“If it’s important to you, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.”
I decided to do an inspiration board, a la, Fitnessista and I got so into it, I ended up filling up 2 whole pages. I am going to put them up in my apartment to keep me motivated in 2011.
These were a lot of fun to make and after I cut up many magazines I was able to get rid of them. I have a tendency to hoard my fitness mags. I’m going to need to take a good look at these boards tomorrow because it is back to work. Good night!
*How do you get inspired?
11 comments:
i may need to come back to this several times in the next few months. those words really speak to my heart and i love all the pictures you chose. way to take a moment to remember why and how you do all that you do before work and everything tries to distract you again :)
those are really cool! looks like something good to do with my magazine collection too!
I used to do the same thing! But now I cut out the articles/pictures I find inspiring and put them in a notebook. Then I can look back when I need motivation or just a new exercise move!
Loving the visual! And, you are being GREEN by re-using mag articles!
You could totally put a pic of yourself on each page btw!
I have a couple of posts about these too but I call them vision boards. I have two or three of them up around my house. I've always done these since high school and I find that they are very motivating for me! :) I've had my kids and students do them too!
Cool!
I have seen A LOT of inspiration/vision boards floating around the blogosphere. I might have to make one myself!!
I display my medals and awards in our workout room and at my desk at work. Plus I have photos from races displayed. Getting to see where I've been and what I've accomplished helps inspire me to take it to the next level.
the boards look great. I've done that before, too. I also hpard fitness mags.
The latest Runners World has a story on The Biggest Loser people, and one of the runners sort of did the same thing. i thought that is kinda cool, but you took to a new level!
Love the vision boards, I have been meaning to make my own. =)
I LOVE your vision board :-)
These boards so remind me of posters I would make in middle school...but they didn't have the same purpose. The only mags i get anymore are my ACE fitness and Personal Fitness professional mags. I have been trying to de-clutter and lower the amount of mail and papers I have around...so it makes it difficult to get this task done. I really enjoyed seeing yours and the others though!! Great job...and Happy New Year to you!!!
Post a Comment