Here’s how it came out:
What do you think?? I love it :)
I designed the entire thing. The picture is one my dad took after a race, and I was able to choose the font, colors, borders, etc. It was really fun and I am very excited with how it came out!
Now, one reader gets to design a bumper sticker of their own! All you have to do is tell me what you would put on your sticker. It can be whatever you want. To be honest, I probably won’t even put mine on my car, because I hate cars cluttered with stickers and I already have a 26.2 sticker on there. I loved the sticker I designed and plan on putting one on my bulletin board, one in my classroom, and giving them out to friends and family. I also love the quote. If you want a copy of the bumper sticker I designed, let me know and I will send them out to up to 5 people (US and Canada only please) and I’ll be sure to throw some other goodies in there as well.
To enter:
1.) Let me know what you are entering for:
~Design your own (+ what you would put on your sticker)
~Blue-Eyed Runner Sticker + Goodies
~Both
Extra Entries:
~Be or become a follower
~Tweet about the giveaway (@blueeyedrunner)
~Blog about the giveaway
*Separate comments for each entry please…I am changing up the way the winners are chosen.
I will announce the winners 1 week from today! Good Luck!
12 comments:
I'm a follower! I think I would love my new header on the sticker!! Very cute idea : ) And are you on twitter?
I'm entering for The Blue-Eyed Runner Sticker & Goodies.
I'm a follower!!!
I am a follower! I have no idea what I would put on a bumpersticekr, but I bet I'll come up with something (unoriginal)...like Running: It's cheaper than therapy!
I tweeted ~ windyrunner
I posted the giveaway on my blog.
That is really nice! The saying on your sticker actually really speaks to me and how running has changed my life in so many (positive) ways! I would love one!!
so I'd like to enter for both!!
Im not sure what I would design yet, I would certainly want to put some thought into it.
follower :D
linking on my blog
will tweet!!
what's your twitter handle?? so I can include it?
Love it. I'm entering for both...I'm so greedy like that.
I follow :)
Post a Comment