Good Morning!
Confession Time: I am running a race this morning.
Don’t worry, I am not actually racing, just running to cross the finish line.
I’ll explain later.
I think God is trying to tell me something because it is absolutely pouring outside. At least this means it is semi-warm.
Please send luck/prayers my way. I am going to need it.
7 comments:
GOOOOOD LUCK!! I am so excited for you! What race? How long is it? You are amazing and I am so happy you are better. Don't get too cold. I started reading that book but I need to finish it because it is awesome!
Aweosme, hope you have a great time(fun wise :D) at the race today. It's pouring here too and I wimped out again and rain on the treadmill.
Good luck!
I was injured about the same time as you and only just vaguely, tentatively recovering from it. I know all too well the temptation to push too far too soon and I really, really hope the race goes well for you.
You're such an amazing athlete and reading your blog helped me so much to cope with my own injury.
Rock that race!
Vibes being sent your way. Hope you do/did well. It was raining here yesterday- strangest winter.
Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it went!
I run races all the time, and most of them are just for fun. you go girl...
what a fun surprise! i can't wait to hear all about it :) good luck!!!
Post a Comment