Whew this week has been a busy one. I can’t believe Christmas is so close. As usual, I am still working on picking up some last minute gifts. I have been running out every night this week.
Dan gave me an early Christmas present:
A marathon ornament! He started this tradition last year after the Philadelphia Marathon:
And promised to get me a new ornament for each marathon I complete.
I love it. We also received this ornament from Dan’s mom:
~Do you have a favorite ornament?
~Are you ready for the holidays?
9 comments:
Love them! Such a cool idea. I am not quite ready for the holidays but I'm getting close.
Awe! Thats a really cute idea!
That's very nice of him! I love the idea.
I am not ready for holidays yet since I am still stuck in LA because of weather conditions in Europe and canceled flights.
What an awesome, amazing idea. I may steal it to see if I can make a marathon tree!
That's fantastic!! I love this idea :)
I wish I had marathon ornaments...but you've inspired me to deck my tiny tree with my race medals!
I haven't really decorated since I lived at home (I know, pretty sad that I've been deck-the-halls-free for the past 6 years), but whenever I go home, my mom has a tree with ornaments that my sisters and I made over the years - everything from paper snowflakes to paper-mache angels.
I'm not ready for the holidays. I should be packing, in fact - my flight leaves tonight!
Found your blog somehow! :)
My husband and I do that too! (The marathon ornament thing). One day our goal is to have a little tree with our marathon ornaments :)
What a cute tradition, I love it!!
Merry Christmas!!
<3 Jen @ shesafitchick.com
Merry Christmas! I love your ornaments and am partial to Cooper's!!
That is adorable! What a great idea! I am more than ready for the holidays and now I can just sit, relax and blog ha!
Post a Comment