March 13th - St. Patty's Day 5K
Time: 21:34
Pace: 6:54
April 24th- Clinton Township Country Run (15K)
Time: 1:06:05
Pace: 7:04
April 25th- Lincoln Tunnel Challenge (5K)
Time: 20:14
Pace: 6:31
May 2nd- Our House 5 Mile Run
Time: 35:36
Pace: 7:07
May 8th- Newport 10,000
Time: 42:20
Pace: 6:49
May 23th- Run for Rachel 5K
Time: 20:20
Pace: 6:32
May 29th- Spring Lake 5 (Miler)
Time: 33:05
Pace: 6:38
June 12th- Womens' Mini 10K in Central Park
Time: 43:46
Pace: 7:03
June 21st- Presidents' Cup Night Race 5K
Time: 19:35
Pace: 6:18
June 27th- Pine Beach 5K
Time: 19:58
Pace: 6:25
July 10th-Belmar Five (Miler)
Ran as a tempo run
Time: 37:05
Pace: 7:20
June 21st- Downtown Westfield 5K
Free pizza...yay!
Time: 20:08
Pace: 6:29
August 29th- (Not Quite) Fall Classic 4-Miler
Time: 25:36
Pace: 6:24
September 5th- Woodbridge Crossroads of NJ 10k
Time: 40:52
Pace: 6:36
September 11th– Rock n' Run 5K
Time: 20:31
Pace: 6:33
September 26th- Newport Liberty Waterfront ½ Marathon
Time: 1:33:46
Pace: 7:09
October 10th- Steamtown Marathon
Time: 3:29:35
Pace: 7:57
December 12th- USATF-NJ 10 Mile
Time: 1:17:58
Pace: 7:47
6 comments:
Congrats on an awesome year.
I'd love to do Steamtown one of these years. Let me know what you thought.
Happy New Year!
I love race recaps! Congrats on an awesome year!
Another awesome review post! I love all the pictures of you with the champion plaque :) And it's the best that you do so many of these races with your dad. What a great year!
Girl you are so FAST!!! I love all the pictures....how do you look so good after a race!!
You had a lot of amazing runs in 2010. :) Isn't it fun to look back?
Wow! what a year!
So impressed with your sub 20 5ks and the 40 minute 10K....I would LOVE Love LOVE to do either! =D
Post a Comment