Sunday, December 19, 2010

Meet Bridon

Last night we went to Dan’s sister’s and her fiance’s apartment to meet the new addition to their family.

Meet Bridon:

DSC00818

He is 8 weeks old and weighs 10 pounds. He was so tiny! I don’t remember Cooper being that tiny but he was 9 pounds when we got him.

DSC00812  DSC00813

DSC00814 DSC00821

DSC00822

We love him. We were afraid to bring Cooper because of the new puppy but hopefully they will get along when they meet at Christmas.

This morning I met my dad for an easy 6-miler.

Stats:
6.0 miles
51:27 minutes
8:34 average pace

Summit 6

I can’t believe Christmas is in a week! There is so much to do! I’m off…

12 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

He is adorable...I want him. Great run, I love that you go running with your Dad!

Amber said...

OMG he's SO CUTE! Me and Eric want a boxer puppy SOOOOO BAD! As soon as we get a house we are getting one!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

HOLY CUTENESS!!! My hubs wants a boxer so bad!! Bridon is awesome!!

And, yay for your run!! I'm catching up on my fav blogs after being away--is your knee healing??

Unknown said...

so cute!!
my inlaws have always had boxers and they just got two reverse brindle puppies this fall (black with the reddish streaks) They are SO cute!!

misszippy said...

So cute and love the name, too!

Anonymous said...

awwww - I want a puppy! I've been having serious puppy-fever (similar to baby-fever, but of the four-legged variety) : )

dawn @ running the dawn said...

so cute! is that a boxer? adorable!!!

good job getting a run in with your dad.

Anonymous said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again; it's so great that you can go running with your dad. Cherish that.

Runners Fuel said...

He's too cute! I want a puppy!!

Anonymous said...

awww what a cute baby!! that lil guy is going to be a big boxer! :)
I hope all the puppies get along at Christmas!
xoxo!

Nathan said...

Love your blog!
You run with your dad? That is so cool! I wish I could do the same. My dad said once that if I ever saw him running, to see how far behind the bear chasing him was. Heh.

Val said...

he is adorable!!! I want another one! I remember when my little guy was that small now he is an 80lb boxer!

awesome run!

I absolutely love your blog :)