Thursday, December 9, 2010

Long Day and No Workout

Hi there.
Sorry for the late posting. I was doing the parent-teacher conference thing alllll day. No time to run or workout. Now I am drinking a much needed glass of wine :) And a cookie.

DSC00737

Thank you for all your encouragement on my Boston Goals. Go big or go home right? Even if I don’t do it, I can’t imagine training for anything less than a PR. That’s why they are called goals, right?

Last night we got our Christmas tree.

DSC00730

We plan to decorate it this weekend. Apparently Dan and I are pretty picky because we had to go to two separate places until we found our tree. Cooper seems fine with it.

DSC00733  DSC00734

Don’t mind the chewed up bottle his toy.

I have been making progress on my Christmas shopping. I was starting to get nervous because I was pretty behind.

How are you doing on your holiday shopping? I am getting there.
Time to relax and watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

7 comments:

mmmonyka said...

Seems like trying to find a right tree is a tough job, so don't worry about no workout today:)

Holiday shopping...Have I mentioned I am a very non-holiday-spirit person?
My sister will not be at home because she is going to Brazil with her roommate so I don't have to get anything for her and I got a negative slides scanner for my parents (so they can scan all my baby pictures and store them on computer like normal people:)). So I am all done, we don't do a huge presents-for-the-whole-family thing. What a relief:)

dawn @ running the dawn said...

boooo! parent teacher conferences are the worst! even if they all go well, its still super draining to the "on" for that long. makes me want to take a nap for you...

i have some shopping to do...but i have no motivation. is it wrong that i know we won't see mr. dawn's family til after christmas, so i'm going to wait for the after christmas sales? :)

coach dion said...

Wine and cookies, you can run tomorrow, the 'coach' has spoken...

Amanda@runninghood said...

wine after conferences is a MUST HAVE! :) I've just recently started to like White wine though.

All Things Jaime said...

Are you sure we're not twins separated at birth? So, first off ... I had a glass of wine and a cookie (or two) last night too after a craaazy day! Then, my dog's favorite toy is a water bottle ... HA! :)

As far as Boston, I never got to comment on that post ... you can totally rock a 3:20!!! You have plenty of time and plenty of speed in those legs. I can't wait to see your plan!!

Runners Fuel said...

I'm mailing out our gifts tomorrow and finish shopping on Sunday. Can't wait to be done with this part!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

PT conferences are the worst for me....they are so tiring and I can never fit in a workout either. Girl you WILL be able to run a 3:20 marathon...I know it:) Cookies...yes, please:) I need to shop this weekend big time!! I love the Real Housewives!! P.S. I totally loved your Boston Goals and Plan post!!!