Monday, January 24, 2011

Ooops.

IMG00179-20110124-1838

Sorry babe.
He’s a keeper.
Going out with friends for wine & sushi after an eventful day. Not a bad way to end a crazy Monday.

*Do you know how to change a tire??
I certainly don’t.

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Not me!! My man would be doing the same thing for me right now lol! <3 jen from shesafitchick

Maggs said...

Nice. I know how to change a tire (and how to fix a flat w/o taking the tire off--much easier than changing the tire). But whenever I have a guy around that's definitely his job.

Running Ricig said...

hahaha! I don't either, which seems to horrify men when you tell them. I just tell them that during my one and only flat tire experience, not one, but three attractive men offered to change the spare for me (in suits!).

All Things Jaime said...

Um, no! I'd need help for sure! Good luck! :) Wine and sushi sound amazing!!!! Jealous! :)

dawn @ running the dawn said...

i've done it once. in college. actually, on the way to school. before i owned a cell phone. but i got it done. i was on the side of the road with my little ford festiva, and another friend that was on the way from the same city stopped to help me. there were three of us girls pulling on the whatever-its-called, trying to get the bolt-like-things to budge. i'm happy to say we figured it out.

yay for helpful men!

Angie said...

NOPE I certainly do not know how to change a tire! You're not alone!! :) Sushi sounds really yummy

Anonymous said...

sushi sounds great but yikes to the tire! and i have NO CLUE! maybe living in nyc you trust your cabbie know... :)
Sara

coach dion said...

I ride a motorbike and have no idea how to repair a bike punture... But a car is easy...

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I am so proud of that too! I can change a tired, my oil, fix most smaller issues...I pretty much don't need a man. However, if I had one, I would happily let him do the dirty work!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

Sushi?!?! That is my fave!!! I have no idea how to change a tire and I am a drivers ed teacher! OOPS!!! Ha have a great day!